At TREND Fitness we pride ourselves on Customer service. In addition to offering quality fitness equipment and support to our members and guests we also offer personal training.
Our personal trainers are fully qualified and handpicked by the directors. Here at TREND Fitness we want to ensure that those who choose to utilise a personal trainer are assured they are competent, knowledgeable ready and willing to assist you with your training needs, goals and outcomes.
Why should I use a Personal Trainer?
“Statistics show that out of all exercisers, only 25% get the results they are looking for. Out of those people who do get results, 90% used a Personal Trainer (IHRSA 2002)”.
Hiring a trainer can be the best investment you can make because they will help you create and maintain your new healthy lifestyle and Achieve Real Results, especially so if:
- You need extra motivation
- You want to improve your exercise technique and form
- You want to know what exercises are good for you and your posture
- You want to break that “plateau”
- You require sports specific training
- You want to see quicker results
- Personalised training programs
- You pledge Commitment to your goal
- You want ideas on nutrition, general health and fitness
- You are new to any form of exercise and need the guidance of a Professional
Meet the people that make a difference
- Rank: Trend Dad & Morphett Vale Personal Trainer
- Rank: Trend Mum & Morphett Vale Personal Trainer
- Rank: Personal Trainer - Seaford
Join the Trend
you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
A TREND Fitness personal trainer is fully qualified and handpicked by the directors. Our trainers are competent, knowledgeable and are waiting to assist you with your training needs, goals and outcomes.
Our group fitness classes consist of indoor CIRCUIT, mix body weight exercises with interval & strength training incorporating cardio, and BOXING with fun, high intensity, fat blasting, mood lifting and aggression busting sessions as well as CORE, HIIT and STRENGTH & FITNESS classes.
This Challenge is all about transforming your body and health by giving you all of the tools and support that you will need. It might not seem like a long time but you can achieve amazing results in just 12 short weeks and gain a whole new set of skills that will set you up for life.
Massage is offered by Tanna Wells an experienced therapist trained in Remedial & Musculoskeletal, Sports Deep Tissue, Cupping, Dry Needling and Trigger Point Therapy. Health fund rebates and workcover available.